INTEGRATION environment & energy GmbH is a consulting firm in the field of international development cooperation. We provide specialized consulting services on energy access, decentralized renewable energies, environmental management and energy efficiency adjusted to the local context in Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa and Latin America. As an equal member of the INTEGRATION group, we operate independently from our headquarter in Gräfenberg (25 km North of Nuremberg), and our offices in Berlin and Islamabad. We maintain closely-knit interdisciplinary teams. We aim for innovative technical solutions and build resilient relations with our clients and partners. We aim to be a climate neutral consulting company in the field of international development cooperation.
What We’re Looking For
As part of our dynamic team engaged in the implementation of renewable energy projects, you will support, coordinate and administer works under the supervision of our project managers and be increasingly involved in business development support tasks, including business acquisition. You will have the chance to work in a diverse cultural landscape, with partners in developing countries and emerging markets.
- Planning and coordination of partners and experts, including maintenance of databases
- Providing back-end support to project activities, such as research and analysis
- Monitoring work progress and quality control of deliverables in the English language
- Project administrative support, including project monitoring and support to standardization processes
- Support to project financial controlling and invoicing
- Support to business acquisition and business development processes
Your Know-how and Profile
- Registered student in business studies, sciences, international relations or comparable in a local or regional university (Nürnberg Metropolitan Area)
- Proficiency in MS office suite, advanced skills in Excel and databases
- Good communication skills in English, working knowledge of German an advantage
- Organized, solution and process oriented, analytical and agile
What We Offer
- A chance to learn about and shape the world of consulting
- A workplace in our office in Gräfenberg (close to Nürnberg)
- Option of working partly remotely – to be discussed on case-by-case basis
- Working on meaningful and impactful projects
- Decent pay, openness to flexible work arrangements (15-20 hours/week)
- The possibility to combine your work with studies and thesis
Are you Interested?
Please email your application as a single PDF document. Your application should include a motivation letter (including availability, start date, pay expectations) and your full CV.
Applications should be addressed to Mr. Muhammad Imran Job Ref. #41 (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for applications is 12th December 2021. Interviews will tentatively take place on Monday 20th December or prior. Earlier applications are encouraged. Expected start date 13th January 2022.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.